This Embroidery Journal Hand Embroidery Kit has been designed so you have everything you need to get started on this journey
Want to create a beautiful Hand Embroidery Journal?
You can do just that with this Embroidery Journal 'made easy' Starter Kit by Stitchdoodles.
The kit includes the highest quality materials plus a PDF 'How to Guide' as well as over 150 hand drawn icons ready for you to choose and stitch.
The 'How to Guide' shows you...
- How to transfer the motif to your journal fabric
- Lots of ideas for what to include in addition to the 150 hand drawn motifs provided.
- Where to find designs and motifs – perfect for people who don’t draw.
- Which embroidery thread to use.
- Which stitches to use.
- How to fill the empty space.
Choose from one of the following kits...
Premium Kit: Choose Square or Round
- 15inch square Premium Cotton with template design pre printed on
- 15 inch square Soft Calico Stabiliser fabric
- Needle Card Holder with 3 premium needles, 1 x size 9, 1 x size 7, 1 x size 5
- 7 Colours of DMC Stranded thread to get you started
- Needle Threader
- Cotton Clara Lilac Embroidery Scissors
- Seam Ripper - perfect for tiny spaces where you need to cut
- Frixion Pen for transferring your motifs to the fabric - just iron away any lines still showing once stitched.
Premium Kit + Hoop
Everything included as per the Pemium Kit PLUS...
Make your choice from the drop down menu.
Subscribe (free!) to the Stitchdoodles Club and receive all the latest updates and news PLUS get exclusive access to the array of Free Patterns in the resource library. Once subscribed, I will send you occasional updates about once a month just with the stitchy stuff you won't want to miss.
Newsletter Sign Up.... Click Here >
If you have any questions regarding your order please
Click here >