This Embroidery Journal Hand Embroidery Kit has been designed so you have everything you need to get started on this journey
Want to create a beautiful Hand Embroidery Journal?
You can do just that with this Embroidery Journal 'made easy' Starter Kit by Stitchdoodles.
The kit includes the highest quality materials plus a PDF 'How to Guide' as well as over 150 hand drawn icons ready for you to choose and stitch.
The 'How to Guide' shows you...
- How to transfer the motif to your journal fabric
- Lots of ideas for what to include in addition to the 150 hand drawn motifs provided.
- Where to find designs and motifs – perfect for people who don’t draw.
- Which embroidery thread to use.
- Which stitches to use.
- How to fill the empty space.
Choose from one of the following kits...
Premium Kit: Choose Square or Round
- 15inch square Premium Cotton with template design pre printed on
- 15 inch square Soft Calico Stabiliser fabric
- Needle Card Holder with 3 premium needles, 1 x size 9, 1 x size 7, 1 x size 5
- 7 Colours of DMC Stranded thread to get you started
- Needle Threader
- Cotton Clara Lilac Embroidery Scissors
- Seam Ripper - perfect for tiny spaces where you need to cut
- Frixion Pen for transferring your motifs to the fabric - just iron away any lines still showing once stitched.
Premium Kit + Hoop
Everything included as per the Pemium Kit PLUS...
Make your choice from the drop down menu.