Want to Create a Beautiful Embroidery Journal in Hand Embroidery
You can do just that with the Embroidery Journal 'made easy' by Stitchdoodles.
There are 2 templates for you to choose from each with 12 divisions so you have some stitch space to fill in each month.
Along with the templates, there is a 'How to Guide' included as well as over 150 hand drawn icons ready for you to choose and stitch.
…so if you are completely new to the whole concept, you will be stitching your journal in no time. Find out…
- How to transfer the motif to your journal fabric
- Lots of ideas for what to include in addition to the 150 hand drawn motifs provided.
- Where to find designs and motifs – perfect for people who don’t draw.
- Which embroidery thread to use.
- Which stitches to use.
- How to fill the empty space.
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN FOR 2 TEMPLATES SO YOU CAN TRANSFER TO FABRIC YOURSELF.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT A PATTERN - it is for you to fill in the templates yourself by adding small little icons or motifs that represent things that happen in your weeks and months. You can read all about stitching a thread journal, on the blog here>
What you will get:
- Embroidery PDF Pattern for the 'Embroidery Journal made easy'
- Full Size Templates for 2 individual templates
- Over 150 hand drawn icons to get you started
- This is designed for you to make your own choices on the thread and colours you want to use. It is a great way to use up all those extra threads you have in your stash!
- Join the Happy Stitching FB Group and share your journals progress along the way with lots of other stitchers joining
Subscribe (free!) to the Stitchdoodles Club and receive all the latest updates and news PLUS get exclusive access to the array of Free Patterns in the resource library. Once subscribed, I will send you occasional updates about once a month just with the stitchy stuff you won't want to miss.
Newsletter Sign Up.... Click Here >
If you have any questions regarding your order please
Click here >